Improving The health of our fellow citizens
Experts since 1993
With more than 25 years of experience, and thanks to the innovation of the men and women who make up the company, Altao is an independent leader in consulting research and performance assistance for all players in the healthcare system. We are trusted by 500 health institutions in France, Europe, and Africa
- public, private and ESPIC (Private health establishment of collective interest) healthcare institutions
- Territorial Hospital Groups (Groupements Hospitaliers de Territoire)
- care (ARS, Health insurance): forming of relationships between various players, medico-economic research (impact of instability)
Altao is involved in improving the health of its fellow citizens by helping healthcare institutions improve their strategy, organization and management.
Altao provides its clients with a multi-skilled team (doctors, engineers, statisticians, managers) bringing all their expertise together to support healthcare institutions in the most effective way possible.
Together, and to continue be the customer’s preferred choice, we are committed to a process of constantly improving our quality of service.
The constant desire to push the boundaries of one’s knowledge leads us along new avenues allowing us to create a truly different range of services.
Our goal is to constantly seek innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction. We work based on a set of fundamental values which are shared by all employees of the company. These values are:
Every day, the management ensures that for every task in hand, its employees stay true to our values.
It is through this that we can provide the highest quality and bring great satisfaction to our customers.
Some of our expert partners:
Confidentiality and security of your data first and foremost
At Altao we understand the importance of the data we analyze. This is why we call upon the CNIL (French National Information Science and Liberties Commission) each time data from the medicalized information system program (PMSI) is processed.
Altao has implemented several engagement measures:
- Strengthening of technical and conventional measures to ensure data security (authorization from CNIL, transmission, conservation, backup, destruction, security guide).
- Strengthening of technical and conventional measures to ensure data remains confidential:
- Strict authorization policy,
- Limited access rights during consultation,
- Stronger confidentiality clause.
- Placing of Altao workers under the authority of the DIM, and binding them to professional secrecy.